DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily supervision of all site operations including management and maintenance of all regulated site safety policies
• Respond to emails to address client’s concerns and project issues
• Proactively identify and inspection of issues, and follow- up on actions required
• Provide input and analysis that identifies any potential issues or misalignment and provide input into solutions to increase efficiency
• Maintain accurate project documentation including daily job reports, packing slips, workplace inspection reports, as-built drawings, etc.
• Monitor field operations ensuring work is being completed in accordance with the project schedule and specifications
• Carry out a wide range of work, either independently or under general direction from Project Lead.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Capability of assuming responsibility and exercising independent judgement
• Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedures and implement solutions, schedule work to meet objectives, participate in short- and long-range planning, and may become involved in developing and promoting conceptual change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with tenacity to resolve issues
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently under strict deadlines
• Outstanding Customer Service skills
• Self motivated, demonstrated initiative with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with staff at
various levels of the organization.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-3 years experience
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Previous construction experience
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Experience coordinating multiple projects of various scope, size and complexity
• Previous work experience is an asset
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.