DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead, plan, organize and implement small to large scale Lighting project(s)
• Read blueprints/drawings to identify and characterize lighting, electrical and control systems
• Create AutoCAD system construction drawings and specifications
• Perform site audits to identify system applications
• Assist sales in the development of preliminary and final system proposals and participate in meetings with customers
• Oversee program/project execution and ensure adherence to timelines with client and internal departments
• Comprehend and communicate business aspects of project and communicate impacts / Issues / Risks
• Oversee and manage Project requirements and scope
• Coordinate and schedule technicians
• Answer phone and email inquiries
• Supervise, coordinate and coach team members
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Capability of assuming responsibility and exercising independent judgement in the practice of engineering or applied science technology.
• Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedures and implement solutions, schedule work to meet objectives, participate in short- and long-range planning, and may become involved in developing and promoting conceptual change.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Understanding of Financial Analysis principles
• Strong written and oral communication abilities
• Knowledge of different lighting technologies.
• A valid Class G Drivers License required.
• Willing and able to travel as required
• PMP, LC designation, IES lighting course certificates are an asset
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working in the lighting industry preferred
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.