DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Commute to various client service calls
• On-site installation, retrofit, test, and servicing responsibilities
• Troubleshoot and diagnose existing lighting fixtures and systems
• Performing routine preventative maintenance
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Lighting Service
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of Ontario Electrical Safety Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and all other applicable legislation required.
• A valid Class G Drivers License required.
• Must be able to list, push and pull up to 30 lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods and climb up 10 ft. ladders
• Clean driving record
• Time Management
• Organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Ontario Electrical Safety Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and all other applicable legislation required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Possess a Certificate of Qualification as a 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician.
• Minimum of 2 years of trade experience (apprenticeship included).
• WHMIS, Fall Protection and Lock out Tag out certification are preferred.
• Criminal Background check is required
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.