Unique Lighting Services (ULS) is under the Energy Network Services (ENS) Group of Companies umbrella, which focuses to provide Lighting Maintenance Services for all types of lighting systems – interior/exterior, pole mounted, signage and specialty lighting. What set ULS from the rest, is our 20 years of experience with lighting projects; our technicians will replace like-for-like but will also consult our clients on energy efficient alternatives.
Proactive lighting maintenance lowers operational costs and eliminates the need to call technicians/electricians for spot re-lamps or ballast changes. Also, depending on the lamp/ballast manufacturer selected, ULS can perform warranty work – completely eliminating maintenance expenses during the warranty period.
Retrofits have large potential for reducing operational costs as new technologies continue to emerge and existing ones are constantly improving. Government incentives are also available to aid energy consumers in becoming more efficient, making it a great time to upgrade. Depending on existing lighting systems and deployment of lighting controls we can help clients realize savings of 40%-90%.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform diverse administrative support functions
• Providing first line client service support
• Receiving work orders and creating invoices
• Scheduling of work by technicians
• Inputs project information into databases and complete project set up process
• Maintain and administration of project documentation.
• Preparation of all construction documents in accordance with project standards
• Manage operational spread sheets
• Incentive and permit administration
• Answer phone and email inquiries within office
• Perform other related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Time Management
• Organizational skills
• Strong English- written and oral communication skills
• Capability of assuming responsibility and exercising independent judgement
• Ability to evaluate assignments, determine procedures and implement solutions, schedule work
to meet objectives, participate in short- and long-range planning, and may become involved in developing and promoting conceptual change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with tenacity to resolve issues
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
concurrently under strict deadlines
• Outstanding Customer Service skills
• Self motivated, demonstrated initiative with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with staff at
various levels of the organization.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Experience scheduling, invoicing, inbound call support and
• Previous work experience is an asset
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.