Energy Network Services began its energy efficient lighting projects in schools and other educational institutions and quickly extended its services to other commercial, industrial, and institutional customers, including:
- Federal government facilities
- High-rise and other commercial office complexes
- Underground parking garages
- Condominium corporations
- Hockey arenas and other indoor sports facilities
- Private and public schools
- A wide variety of retail facilities, including banks
The following are some of the recent large scale projects ENS has accomplished:
- Installation of new LED lighting in 43 locations across Ontario for a one of the major national petroleum retail companies. This work will continue for the balance of 2014 and into 2015 as part of a national program.
- Installation of retrofit lighting package in approximately 800 branches nationally over a 3 year period for a major national bank.
- Ongoing lighting maintenance at over 1,000 branches throughout Canada for one of the major national banks. The work includes lighting replacements as required, and our contract calls for quarterly inspections resulting in approximately 4,000 branch visits per year.
- 100 lighting audits over the past few months for another national bank, and the beginnings of a retrofit roll out with approximately 20 projects completed to date. Our expectation is that the roll out will continue for the balance of 2014 and into 2015.
- Over 200 lighting retrofits in conjunction with the overall remerchandising program for a major national retail store. We also perform lighting maintenance for their portfolio of approximately 450 stores.
- A national lighting maintenance programs whereby 100 stores are visited 6 times per year for a major national department store.
- Regional lighting maintenance via scheduled inspections for another major national bank.
- Regional scheduled maintenance and an LED upgrade at 270 stores over the past 12 months for a major national grocery store.
Energy Network Services is a leading advocate for energy conservation and has saved its clients many millions of dollars, and, through conservation retrofits in the last 10 years, has reduced the production of greenhouse gas emissions by many tonnes. ENS is proud to have as its clients, many of Canada's top corporate and public organizations.
We have worked on projects for the following, either directly with the client or through major energy service companies (ESCO's) such as Ameresco, Honeywell, MCW, and others. We are also qualified Application Representatives for the SaveONEnergy Incentive program.