Unique Lighting Services (ULS) is a part of the Energy Network Services (ENS) Group of Companies. The focus is to provide Lighting Maintenance Services for all types of lighting systems - interior/exterior, pole mounted, signage and speciality lighting, although what separates ULS from the rest, is our 20 years of experience with lighting projects; our technicians will replace like-for-like but will also consult our clients on energy efficient alternatives.
Proactive lighting maintenance lowers operational costs and eliminates the need to call technicians/electricians for spot re-lamps or ballast changes. Also, depending on the lamp/ballast manufacturer selected, ULS can perform warranty work – completely eliminating maintenance expenses during the warranty period.
Retrofits have large potential for reducing operational costs as new technologies continue to emerge and existing ones are constantly improving. Government incentives are also available to aid energy consumers in becoming more efficient, making it a great time to upgrade. Depending on existing lighting systems and deployment of lighting controls we can help clients realize savings of 40%-90%.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commute to various client service calls
- On-site installation, retrofit, test, and servicing responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and diagnose existing lighting fixtures and systems
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Lighting Service
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Ontario Electrical Safety Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and all other applicable legislation required.
- A valid Class G Drivers License required.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods and climb up 10 ft. ladders
- Clean driving record
- Time Management
- Organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess a Certificate of Qualification as a 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician.
- Minimum of 2 years of trade experience (apprenticeship included).
- WHMIS, Fall Protection and Lock out Tag out certification are preferred.
- Criminal Background check is required
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.